Sunday 3 February 2008

First roll from the Viv'




I got the first roll of pictures back from my Vivitar 'Ultra Wide and Slim' plastic camera and here are the best of them, uncropped. The Viv' is essentially a disposable camera that you can reload, and it costs less for the camera than it does to have the film developed! (check out the going rate on eBay). This roll is my first foray into the world of lo-fi photography and makes quite an interesting change from using high-end dSLRs.
*
From what I see in these prints I think that to get the best results I need to shoot in bright daylight - unfortunately being England in February it will be a while before there's much of that around. I've loaded up a colour film for my next roll and I'll probably be concentrating on portraits next- apologies in advance to my friends and family! Keep an eye out and you will see the results here soon.