Tuesday 29 January 2008

Nightlife




Recently when i have gone out with friends i have taken a small camera along too. Some tinkering with the options has allowed me to get some really interesting results. I love the multiple exposures, light trails, bright smudges and abstract compositions. Not only are the images fascinating to look at, but they give a great impression of the environment and atmosphere in which they were taken.
*
These pictures are probably some of the more artistic i have taken, moving away from traditional documentary and into something more experimental. I will continue to keep my camera handy when i venture out to the pub, and when I have a good collection of images I will think about how to present them. It might even be worth seeing if small galleries might want to exhibit them (maybe my imagination is running away with itself?). The main thing is that i have fun taking them!
*
What do you think? Comments and conversation are welcome!